If you're planning a conference, retreat, or trade show, call our Conference Services office. We're located just off Alberta's Highway 2 corridor on a beautiful tree-lined, non-smoking, wheelchair-friendly campus.Our planning staff can help you put everything together and work alongside your team - from your opening welcome to closing remarks.
Olds College has the industry network, the facilities and the expertise to offer a turn-key package including:
For more information or to book your conference today, please contact the Conference Services office at 556-8330.
We offer a wide variety of affordable facilities and rental options for small or large groups including:
- Four conference and banquet halls
- Classroom and lecture facilities
- Audio-visual and multimedia equipment and technical support
- Business support services
- 24 hour security
- Ample free parking
- Wheel chair accessibility to all facilities
We offer flexible, affordable accommodation:
- Family-styled, self-contained units or
- Residence dorm rooms
– A superior quality service at Olds College for all occasions
Our Catering Services are designed to meet your needs.
- Faculty Groups
- In Town & Out of Town Guests
- Our Specialty- Our Students!
- Flexible Customized Menu Choices
- A Step Away from Standard Set Menus
- Choose your Own Main Events with Complimentary Side Items
For your catering requirements contact Conference Services
Mix business with pleasure!
Olds College offers guests access to
- a fitness centre
- a sports gymnasium
- tennis courts
- a soccer field
- baseball diamonds and
- beach volleyball pits
- The Town of Olds offers an 18-hole golf course (and five others in close proximity), and a variety of entertainment and shopping options.
For more information or to book your conference today,
please contact the
Conference Services office at 556-8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org