Student Health Services
The goal of the Student Health Services department is to enable the College community to function at their optimal level of performance. Health Services coordinates required health and medical services with other professionals at Olds College and externally when required to ensure students and employees have their health care needs met.
- Important Items for students to bring to Olds College
- Influenza H1N1 virus Information and Prevention
- Student Medical Form
The student medical form is used to assist in helping students if they become ill or injured. The information on the form is confidential and not shared with anyone without the student’s consent. The Student Medical Form is a request for information only.
Student Health Services Location
Frank Grisdale Hall (residence) in the Health Services Office (Campus Map)
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 12 noon and from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- No appointment is required to see the nurse.
- If you are not living in residence, phone the office first to ensure the nurse is available.