1. Eligible apprentices may print and complete an Enrolment Form for Apprenticeship Technical Training by clicking the 'Apply NOW' button below.
2. Submit Enrolment Form and a $300.00 Tuition/Registration Deposit to Olds College.
• MAIL: Olds College
4500 50th ST
Olds, AB T4H 1R6
• FAX: 403 556-4711
Fax completed Enrolment Form with payment for the Registration Deposit (Visa, MasterCard or company purchase order).
• IN PERSON: Submit the Enrolment Form with the Registration Deposit to Student Services in the Bell e-Learning Building, Room 957 (8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday).
• E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scan and email or take and photo and email the Enrolment Form with payment for the Registration Deposit (Visa, MasterCard or company purchase order).
Application to Olds College opens on specific dates identified by Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training between May 28 and June 10, 2015. Seats will be filled on a first-qualified, first-admitted basis. All attempts will be made to accommodate your training period date preference.
A Registration Deposit of $300 must accompany the Enrolment Form.
Please refer to the links below for full costs and payment deadlines:
If admitted, an email will be sent to the apprentice at the email address indicated on the Enrolment Form. An admission letter will also be mailed to the apprentice.
Admitted students will refer to the Admitted Apprenticeship Student site for all enrolment information.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
- 50% of the Enrolment Deposit will be refunded if cancellation is received prior to Registration Day/first day of classes.
- 100% of all fees (minus the Enrolment Deposit) will be refunded if cancellation is received within the first three days of classes.
- A refund will not be issued if cancellation is received after three days of classes.
- A full refund of all fee will be provided if the College cancels a program.