Duncan Marshall Place

Duncan Marshall Place

Duncan Marshall Place, named after the Agricultural Minister of the 1930's, is one of the most historic buildings at Olds College. Duncan Marshall established demonstration farms and bought properties throughout the province, one of which was Olds College. Inside Duncan Marshall Place you will find lecture halls, administrative offices, business services, human resources and more. There is also a cafeteria located at the east entrance.

Farm Credit Canada Student Lounge

In 2015, the Farm Credit Canada student lounge area was established. Thanks to a substantial donation from Farm Credit Canada, the space was renovated to ensure student comfort and functionality. The lounge provides students and staff with additional spaces for gathering, studying and relaxing between classes and on coffee breaks. The lounge is equipped with television monitors and tabletop monitors on the second level for collaborative work, a mobile charging station on the main floor as well as a digital, interactive way-finding application unit. The east entrance to Duncan Marshall Place features a small food services outlet that includes sandwiches and snacks, and the Tim Hortons outlet on campus.