Working in Canada

There are numerous opportunities for international students to work in Canada while studying and after graduation.

Hospitality and Tourism Students

Working On and Off Campus

International students may be eligible to work on and or off campus during their studies and academic break Students require a study permit, which may also allow students to work.

Some Olds College programs require an internship or practicum. A co-op work permit will be required. Learn more about the requirements.

After receiving a work permit, students are required to apply for a Social Insurance Number if they do not already have one. Please inquire at Olds College International for more information.

View Olds College Job Opportunities

Working After Graduation

Recent graduates can apply for a Post-Graduate work permit. Students must apply for this permit within 90 days of program completion. This permit will allow students to work in Canada for up to 3 years after graduation.