international students standing in a group in winter wear in the snow

Health Insurance Coverage

International Students



Post Diploma Certificate for Students in Partner Institutions

Japanese Student Exchange Program

ELAP Emerging Leaders in the Americas

Recruitment Agents


Contact one of our recruitment agents for information

How To Apply

international Students Admission

Dominican Republic Coffee ProjectInternational Research and Training Projects

Olds College has an extended history of involvement in international applied research and development projects.


Student Advising
As a newcomer to Canada, Calgary, Olds and Olds College, there are various aspects of life here that will result unfamiliar to you. Students are strongly advised to attend the Student Orientation before classes begin. You are always welcome to contact the International Department if you have any questions. For enquiries, please contact: 

Mario Rincones
Coordinator, International Engagement

Phone: (403) 556-4681
Fax: (403) 507-7977
Cell: (403) 507-3367
Location: Dr. Robert Turner Research Centre (Olds College Centre for Innovation), Room 350


Business Management Diploma - ABM College Cohort

Students who are currently enrolled or who have graduated from the ABM College Business
Administration certificate may apply for a second year offered at Olds College in the Business Management diploma program.

For students applying from ABM College to the Business Management diploma visit the Business Management Diploma - ABM College Cohort page


International Fee Schedule
The current fee schedule for International students can be found here: Please note that these fees are approximate costs only. Your actual fees will be based on your timetable and will vary from student to student.

International Student Fees

This cost may vary depending on the Student Exchange Agreements that are in place between Olds College and the various international post-secondary institutions.

All International VISA students and all International Visiting students will be assessed Fees for Instruction equal to two and one-half times (2.5) those assessed for Canadian Citizens, Landed Immigrants or Permanent Residents plus all other fees associated with their stay at Olds College.

International students are required to pay a $1.75 per day as part of the International Health Insurance fee.

Student Guard:

English as a Second Language

NorQuest College

May to September

Open to students with TOEFL

and IELTS scores as follows:

TOEFL Paper Based: All above 360

TOEFL Internet Based: All above 45

IELTS: All above 6.0